Wednesday, 7 June 2017

Some bunny


Well I'm definitely going to need to do some father's day cards at some point, but for now I wanted to share with you some tags I made for a little boy who is due at the end of June. (Well I suppose technically they're for his mum!)

I used sizzix dies to cut the tags and the stamps are from lawn fawns hello baby set. 


Quite simple but I think quite cute too!

Challenges;

Stamping sensations; favourite stamp (I have so many favorites but this bunny set is definitely one of them!)
Penny black and more; anything goes

6 comments:

  1. Your tags are so sweet with the little bunnies, many thanks for joining in with our June theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! Thank you for sharing your gorgeous tags with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute set of tags, the bunnies are adorable!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Penny Black and More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! These are so awwww-worthy! What an adorable concept and I love how you showed different variations of your theme. I also think your background pattern could not be more perfect and pairs so nicely with your images. Expert coloring job, too! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so adorable, love the cute plaid background and those bunnies are so cute.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete