Wednesday, 14 June 2017

A father's day beer

Well I think I'm just about in time for father's day with these cards. I bought card-io's 'last orders' set ages ago thinking it would be perfect for such an occasion as this. Now all I need is for my hubby to forget the cards by next month so I can use the stamps again for his birthday!!!


I mostly used versa colour inks and built up the layers using 2nd and 3rd generation stamping. I also blended ink around the stamping using a dry baby wipe for subtle background colour.


You can play spot the difference between the two cards if you like... There are differences there, they're just subtle :)

Challenges;


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Lou :-) the foliage canopy is beautiful and I love the bottles, I can just imagine this being somewhere in a French or Italian vineyard, the whole design is fabulous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soft and gorgeous card. The foliage is so pretty. Love it. Great take on Make it Masculine Challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautifully elegant creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More July challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, beautiful stamps!
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete