Monday, 25 April 2016

Butterflies and Happiness


Hello!
I simply couldn't let Simon Says Stamp's Butterfly Beauty challenge pass me by this week, I just love crafting with butterflies!
I made this card with a Sheena Douglas stamp set that my Mum gave me.
I stamped the sentiment first and embossed it to make it stand out. The butterflies were stamped and masked while I smooshed a good bit of distress ink around the page. I added the flowers and grasses from the set also in distress ink and sprayed a bit of smooch spritz for the splatter effect. Finally I peeled off the masks and added some colour to the butterflies and some highlights using white gel pen.

I'd like to enter this card in to the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge,, Craft stamper spring flowers and Stamping Sensations challenge - one for the girls.

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty design ..... Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gived from your mum.
    You made a beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful feminine Butterfly creation Lou, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card. Love your stamping ad inking. It is beautiful! Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Stamping Sensation.
    Eret x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the design of this card and the beautiful purple butterflies. Thanks for playing along on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Cathie

    ReplyDelete